Get all the info you need here about Coming to Pick Your own Pumpkin
About the ALL NEW adults Halloween Dance Party with UTAH SAINTS
& About our Kids Halloween Party with DJ Dave 'The Legend' Marshall
The Pumpkin Patch returns to normality
- No need to book, just turn up during opening hours, it's £1 per person for entry to Pumpkin Festival, and still just £5 per standard pumpkin (giant pumpkins over 14" diameter cost £10 each).
- You'll get access to the Pumpkin Patch, where all of our pumpkins are grown, you can choose your own pumpkin and carve it here in the carving barn.
- You may meet the Grim Reaper, a Redcliffe Witch or Mr Pumpkin Head.
- You'll be able to bounce on our giant inflatable Farm obstacle course (small people only
- Your £1 entry fee also gets you an invite to the kids' Halloween Party with DJ Dave Marshall - details below
open 10am to 4pm every day from Saturday 23rd October to Saturday 30th October
ALL NEW Adults Halloween Party with Utah Saints
- Party into Halloween, Quality Dance Music from Utah Saints, DJ Rory Hoy & Old SKool Anthems
- It's a Halloween rave in the carving barn, licenced bar, hog roast - Top sound and lights!
- Tickets are £20 each and are available now - see below
- Halloween fancy dress is ESSENTIAL, but make it warm!
The Adults Halloween Dance Party runs from 7pm to 1am on Saturday 30th October
DJ "The Legend" Dave Marshall
- Kid's games, jokes and music from DJ "The Legend" Dave Marshall
- Pumpkin Carving competition judging
- Entry is £1 or Free to anyone that has been to pumpkin festival throughout the week
- Hog Roast, Hot Food & Bar
The Kids' Halloween Party runs from 4pm to 6pm on Saturday 30th October