Get all the info you need here about Coming to Pick Your own Pumpkin
About the ALL NEW adults Halloween Dance Party with UTAH SAINTS
& About our Kids Halloween Party with DJ Dave 'The Legend' Marshall
The Pumpkin Patch returns to normality
- No need to book, just turn up during opening hours, it's £1 per person for entry to Pumpkin Festival, and still just £5 per standard pumpkin (giant pumpkins over 14" diameter cost £10 each).
- You'll get access to the Pumpkin Patch, where all of our pumpkins are grown, you can choose your own pumpkin and carve it here in the carving barn.
- You may meet the Grim Reaper, a Redcliffe Witch or Mr Pumpkin Head.
- You'll be able to bounce on our giant inflatable Farm obstacle course (small people only!).
open 10am to 4pm every day from Saturday 23rd October to Saturday 30th October
ALL NEW Adults Halloween Party with Utah Saints
- Party into Halloween, Quality Dance Music from Utah Saints, DJ Rory Hoy & Old SKool Anthems
- It's a Halloween rave in the carving barn, licenced bar, hog roast - Top sound and lights!
- Tickets are £20 each and are available now here
- Halloween fancy dress is ESSENTIAL, but make it warm!
The Adults Halloween Dance Party runs from 7pm to 1am on Saturday 30th October
DJ "The Legend" Dave Marshall
- Kid's games, jokes and music from DJ "The Legend" Dave Marshall
- Pumpkin Carving competition judging
- Entry is £1 or Free to anyone that has been to pumpkin festival throughout the week
- Hog Roast, Hot Food & Bar
The Kids' Halloween Party runs from 4pm to 6pm on Saturday 30th October